The CD-ROM "Organic Chemistry" elements presented as a WWW-page
The multimedia course "Organic chemistry"
is designed for studying chemistry in the 11-th form of secondary school and can be used at
preparation for entrance to institutions of higher education. (demo.avi)
The complex educational material of the CD ROM "Organic chemistry"
is presented by means of 3D graphics, formulas of chemical reactions, 3D animation
of reactions, chains and bonds and a whole series of photos and digital video materials.
CD ROM includes:
- 790 training fragments
- 360 animations
- 1400 graphics
- 13 minutes of digital video
- 7 hours of narration
- 80 "sounded" formulas
- 110 tests
- 180 3D models
- subject index containing 1150 elements
- index of chemists containing 40 names
The course contains the following sections:
- Basic statements of organic chemistry.
- Saturated hydrocarbons.
- Unsaturated hydrocarbons. Alkenes. Alkynes.
- Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Natural compounds. Polymers.
- Alchols and phenols.
- Carbonil compounds.
- Carboxilic acids.
- Nitrogen-containing compounds.